Saturday, January 21, 2017

Sigma "Hibernation"...

Hello all... it's been quite some time since I've gotten back to the ole blog.

God-willing hoping to update some good content and information in times ahead.

I haven't forgotten about this "work" I've started online.

It shall be a "Sigma masterpiece" over time...




The Sigma every now-and-then goes into "hibernation mode" from society like a bear goes into a cave for hibernation in order to develop himself spiritually, mentally, psychologically and physically.

A solitary personal "training mode" to develop his craft(s). 

Thus has been the case for my lately these last few months.

Love all and definitely going to be updating the "Sigma Male Traits" page along with "overhauling" the full website here.

Keep me in your prayers as I keep you in mine.

'Til next time, "Peace In His Name". Amen.

~ Bro. Ever Light

No comments:

Post a Comment