Friday, October 31, 2014

Sigma Game: Family, Friends & Women: DIVIDED BY THE TRUTH

Hello, it's been a while.

Lately I've been having odds with family and friends from living by the Word of God.

I don't know how frequent or infrequent my future posts will be on this blog/website in the future, however, God-willing I'll continue with the works and I have quite a few "Sigma Projects" in the making for my fellow brethren...

Lord-willing I also hope to add some pictures and complementary "illustrations" to blog posts and really overhaul this website's development and layout of this site over time...

There's a lot more I want to get into but for now I'll give a brief recap of what's been going on in this Sigma's life:


{Family, Friends and Women: DIVIDED BY THE TRUTH}

The quickest way to lose family, friends and the (romantic) interest of women is to go publicly and uncompromisingly as a King James Bible-believing Christian with the Bible held in your hands.


The natural isolation and loneliness of the Sigma life is amplified.


People do not even think of approaching to become friends with you and women who were initially (sexually) attracted to you run miles backwards away from you.

Many people do not want to hear or "cannot" handle the TRUTH that is Lord Jesus Christ but we need the Truth.


Women instinctively know ("they") women are held to a higher, responsible way of life and behavior under Biblical Christianity so they shy away in contempt, mild disgust or rash anger.
____________________________________

Ironically,  as a King James Bible-believing Christian, you also can "weed out" the large fields of the many 'dime-a-dozen' flaky people in your life and can better find and read people who are more trustworthy and "faithful" to have as long-term companionship and acquaintance.

I don't have family and friends to trust on. I don't have anyone or anything other than my Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST.

~ Sincerely,

Your Brother in Christ,

Bro. Ever Light

1 comment:

  1. People are going to dislike you for anything you do, so don't concern yourself with the opinion of others, and enjoy doing your own thing without concern of ridicule.

    ReplyDelete