If you have “intense-looking” eyes you may need/want to avert your gazed slightly (looking down) with a calm, friendly face with calm eyes when looking at people who might be “off-set”, intimidated or made “shy” by your intense eyes’ focus.
- Faith In God: The MOST IMPORTANT Page On Sigma~Summit
- Sigma Adobe (Sigma~Summit Home)
- About Sigma~Summit
- Sigma Game: The Socio-Sexual Hierarchy Explained Comic Strip
- Sigma Male Traits
- Sigma Life Journey: Quest In Self-Development And Self-Improvement
- Sigma Values
- Reflective Thoughts of the Sigma Male
- Sigma Communication: Benefits & Setbacks of Being ...
- Sigma Anonymous Support Network
- Sigma Gathering: Any Advice, Stories, Insights and Experiences from fellow Sigmas that have been helpful and useful in life? Lets share with each other.
- Sigma Conference: Staying Out Of TROUBLE (e.g. Police, Street Punks, and "Problematic People")
- Constructive Criticism, Feedback, Comments, Suggestions & Questions
- Famous Alphas & Sigmas In Real Life and Popular Fi...
- Sigma~Summit Forum: Into the Lonely Sigma Mind
- Sigma~Summit Off-Grid Living Network
- Sigma A, B, C's