Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sigma Game: Take Your Own Advice

Hello y'all, God-willing I plan on getting things in order here on Sigma~Summit, but for the time-being here's a little something I've come to grips with:


I need to TAKE MY OWN ADVICE

 

I need to take my own advice and ruthlessly APPLY all that I've written over the past few months into the New Year 2015.
It's hard and a real struggle because I'm going for perfection and it's not easy though my attempts result in failures.
Nevertheless, I pray everyone is doing alright in life and I pray for you all that you're successful in your endeavors but most of all that you DO and FULFILL GOD'S WILL in your life. Not your own will.
Until later ado... Be safe in the Rest of Lord Jesus Christ and Father God. Amen.
Your Sigma Brother,
~ Bro. Ever Light


No comments:

Post a Comment