Thursday, May 15, 2014

An Email To A Friend


Here's a little something I said to a friend and fellow Sigma through my email. I think this definitely resonates with the overall "theme" of this blog:

Sometime soon, I'm putting up my own blog that has to do with the life experience of the Sigma Male but with the theme of self-improvement in all life areas; kinda like what you're inferring to. From my experience, I agree that the solitary "loner Sigma deal" is amusing and "free" at times but also gets old quite soon. Very limited on social capital and connections and what "impact" you can do on the broader social environment. Ideally, I'm shooting for integrating the best traits and behaviors of Alpha & Sigma into my natural behavior in "adaptation" for any social climates I weather. I think that may give you some ideas.
 
As for the spiritual angle; yes I'm a born again bible-believing Christian and Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I respect people and their choices and have nothing bad against them; that would be "unChrist-like" otherwise. My thing is, I'm simply giving people a "heads-up" on what's happenin' around because some very strange stuff is gonna be happening in the next few years if things keep up like it's been (keep check on the "blood moons" happening lately; there's supposed to be 4 happening in a row with another one happening next year and a half). Brother, we are living in the Last Days so just keep you guard up is all I'm saying.
 
Now the thing I mention with Lord Jesus Christ having to do with the "Sigma male concept" is if you take the Biblical Perspective in, Jesus Christ is the ALPHA of all Creation. He said "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end". Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God in the flesh, God as a man, was ALPHA of the Highest in the Heavens. When Christ came down to earth as a man, His "status" could be likened to that of a Sigma male (instead of His default ALPHA & OMEGA status); He was from the Highest environment and came down to the lowliness of earth as man, so He was definitely the lone Sigma minority if you look at it. Christ was rejected and ridiculed of men, much like a non-conforming Sigma, simply because He did not "fit in" with the (as * Sigma* calls it) "Alpha Class" Messiah expectations of the Jewish people. Jesus Christ created the world, but 'the world knew Him not' just like how Sigmas are "outsider/rejected" alpha leaders by the people at the time under Roman rule. People can sense the inherit natural leadership qualities Sigmas have as the Alphas have, but because Sigmas more often then not come from disadvantaged social environments they never really got the chance to DEVELOP themselves socially in terms of social group status and connections.
 
I mention Jesus Christ because if you want to have a SOLID "case study" example of what being a man; pure, natural masculinity and the "Sigma socio-sexual' archetype is about: start with GOD in the Flesh and really examine His Life and ACTIONS. Hey, even if you don't care to read the Bible, I've learned some very useful things from it: If you want to get good at your "alpha frame"; read and look how Christ ALWAYS reframes and takes control of the situation PERFECTLY. You could not expect anything less from God Incarnate. Yes, definitely read the 4 books in the NT: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and study Jesus' speech and actions. If anything you will get better at knowing how to maintain your frame.
 
Thanks for the reply <friend>. Be talking again with you soon sometime (God-willing)!
 
 
Although this is a "Sigma Male" blog in original conception, the Man JESUS CHRIST, IS THE ULTIMATE GRAND THEME.

No comments:

Post a Comment