Friday, May 23, 2014

Sigma Insight: Alpha-Sigma Difference

Here's some interesting "only"-Alpha/Sigma natural socio-sexual rank specific abilities/privileges:
 
Alpha: (High) Alphas can get other men (betas) to "pick up" things for them. (I saw this stuff in high school).
 
Sigma: (High) Sigmas can do something very outrageous in full confidence and "out of the norm' like yelling for someone to wake up in a classroom with his/her head on a desk and have the teacher politely yet sternly warn him not to do it again while everyone laughs in class in astonishment and amusement. (I did this in high school!)


What are your experiences on this topic?

1 comment:

  1. I've used steroids with 16 y/o in the vacations, everybody perceived but just a few commented, then the teachers started to use me as an example of evolution and the crowd got really mad, principally because the real alphas of the school were mine friends and considered me as an equal.

    I just want to see the fucked face of everybody when I hit worldwide sucess.

    ReplyDelete