Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sigma Game: No MAN Should... "Twerk"... ABOMINATION!

Twerking is one of the wickedest abominations sweeping the West -- further down the pits of hell than "selfie-taking" idolatry.

The propagator of such has even inspired MEN to participate in such hedonistic heathendom... sad.

No MAN should twerk.

As a brotha, I neva thought I'd see the day when "booty-shaking" would become so... nasty.

I never thought I'd see *shudders* "men" act like women and get praised for it.

"Twerking" is not even sexually-appealing in any way (to me); it's just vile, nasty, raunchy, classless sexploitation with no substance. Making good-looking women look... ugly and barbaric she-devils living in a lawless New Sodom and Gomorrah. And they are: Welcome to the New U.S.A.

These women... gyrating with the rhythm of a hummingbird...

I never thought a tool I use would be called a woman.

_________________________

Men: do NOT twerk. (Smh...)

No comments:

Post a Comment