Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sigma Game {Alpha Frame}: Use The Tone of Your Voice To Control The Flow of Conversation

A good way to remember Alpha Frame is Alpha acts Beta REACTS.


Alpha asks the question in an authoritative tone of voice; Beta does his best to respond back.


Talk in a quiet and then louder tone of voice when reframing to someone's question.


Person #1: What is your life like?


Person #2: First (quick burst of louder tone of voice), I'll tell you this...




Note: You see how Person #2 reframed the dialogue? He made control of the conversation with a short, quick loud burst of voice tone to gain attention and only qualified his statement on his terms saying what he would reveal and keeping his statement open-ended so he could decide not to tell everything he might not.




Learn to LEAD and control the FRAME of a conversation and situation without leading or controlling people.

2 comments:

  1. I simply keep the same tone of voice because I dont really care to who will be dominating and who will be the dominated.

    In majority of times I let people think they command me because they will feel better, if I command them my ego will try to consume me and I'll just lose.

    I just keep the same voice, relaxed body language, eye contact 100% of the time (and I don't withdraw mine eye contact), and I'm not reative, I stay in the same body language when I hear, when I speak and when I walk, I'm like a non reactive person, to whatever thing, reason or cirscuntamce.

    I don't really care, in the end of the day I'll have won what I've wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aurum, I often use the same tactics.

    It definitely helps eliminate unnecessary conflicts with bothersome people and situations.

    Thanks for the visit in this little "isolated" void. Feel free to email me @ blackmar965@yahoo.com if you have any questions, want to talk or offer constructive criticism and suggestions for improving this site.

    Keep strong.

    ~ Black

    ReplyDelete